10. The Mall at Short Hills is located in Millburn, New Jersey, USA. Very good goods are available in the stores here.
8. Tysons Corner Center Just a few minutes outside of the Beltway, Tysons Corner Center keeps DC's socialites and well-heeled politicians looking stylish.
7. The Grove Infuse your shopping experience with some Hollywood style at this LA staple—a shopping destination with trendy stores, famous clientele and even a few paparazzi.
6. Via Bellagio Very good ladies goods are available here like dresses, designer clothes and many other things.
4. The Shops at Columbus Circle It is present in New York, where different types of shops and things like the Big Apple can be seen.
2. King of Prussia Mall outside of Philadelphia is the largest on the East Coast with 3 million square feet of shopping fun. The space is so large, there are about 400 shops here.
1. Mall of America This no. It is the 1st best American mall, it has 520 stores and 50 restaurants and there is also an entertainment park on the indoor side and very good boutiques.